My Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Divorce, Adoption, Modification & Child Custody
I fight hard to prevail in your legal matter
Law Office of Milissa C. Barrick, P.C. is committed to client success in Adoption, Modification and Child Custody cases. Based in Tyler, I am known as a fierce litigator in the courts throughout all of Texas. I have the necessary persistence to help you prevail in your legal conflict. Committed to your case at every stage, I am determined to achieve the best possible result. Read my profile to learn more about my qualifications.
I take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
At Law Office of Milissa C. Barrick, P.C., I know how to interpret Texas law to your best advantage. I am passionate about my work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Adoption: Adopting a child should be a joyous occasion for your family. However, the process can be complicated and frustrating. I help clients through the adoption process, so they can bring their child home as soon as possible.
- Modification: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. I am experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation and alimony agreements to suit the best interests of you and your family.
- Child Custody: The well-being of your children should always be your top priority. When dealing with parental rights issues, you need an assertive attorney on your side. I have significant experience in child custody legal matters.
- Father’s Rights: Fathers often face serious challenges during a divorce or custody battle. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to helping fathers protect their rights and their children.
- Child Support Modification: Child support agreements and orders are based on the financial circumstances of everyone involved. When those circumstances change, orders may need to be modified. I am an experienced attorney who helps parents modify child support orders and agreements.
- Community Property: In community property states, the value of assets acquired during the marriage is divided equally upon a divorce. My firm presses to achieve a favorable outcome under the state’s community property law.
- Disputing Paternity: Paternity is a complicated issue under the law. In many cases, the law gives men the obligations and rights of paternity, even when a child isn’t theirs. I have the knowledge and understanding to guide you through your paternity case.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need an assertive attorney to fight for your best interests and to look out for the well-being of your family. I tenaciously advocate on your behalf.
- Divorce Mediation: Divorce is an overwhelming process, and often litigation only adds to the emotional toll of the family. For many divorcing couples, mediation is a better option to reduce costs and stress. To find out if divorce mediation is the right choice for you, contact me today.
When you retain my services, you can be assured that I will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact a diligent Tyler law firm today
Law Office of Milissa C. Barrick, P.C. believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let me take command of your legal situation. My offices are conveniently located in Tyler. Call the firm at 903-533-0008 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.